February's goals were:
1. Complete Gen X Quilter's Sisters' Ten BOM Susannah blocks - check!
3. New shower curtain inspired by Rachel at Stitched in Color - I loved a very pretty shower curtain that she finished and wanted to do a version of my own with this color inspiration:
BWAAAHAA!!!! Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes....yeah, that just didn't even remotely happen. I'm not quite sure how I thought I was going to get that fit in with everything else, but oh well. To give myself a little bit of credit, I did buy some fabrics for it, but I've been doubting my choices as well as a possible pattern...I guess I'm just having a hard time making some final design choices. I'll get to it eventually.
Now as for my March goals...
1. Complete the Sisters' Ten blocks for March. It's already been released last Friday, so it's waiting around for me when I get to it!
2. Our BMQG retreat is giving me the perfect chance to start working on the Anna Maria Horner feather blocks that I've been planning for a while. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'm still not sure how large I'm going to make it or how many blocks I'll fit onto the top - I'm willing to fly by the seat of my pants on this one a little bit.
3. Hexies! I started working on this handwork project last month and have been working on it here and there. I'm enjoying the process and really liking how its all coming together, so you can plan on seeing some of the larger pieces in progress during the month.
Linking up with: