Even though the middle swatch isn't nearly as big as the Grandmother's Frame blocks, it's still pretty great for fussy cutting, so the green focused on the seashells and the aqua was perfectly framed around a pair of seahorses.
So my finished blocks are looking pretty good and didn't take too long to put together.
My biggest problem was that after working with the Bookworms so frequently over the past month (where I'm not too concerned with hitting a precise quarter inch seam), I had pretty much blanked out on exactly where my scant quarter inch position was and so my seams on the green block were a little...no, ridiculously off. I ended up self-correcting by the time I did the aqua block. I'm sure that I'll end up going back and redoing the green block so that they're precise, but I'll leave that for another day.