Whew boy, Just Three is really keeping me on track - thank you Traceyjay! Let's do a quick rundown of January's goals:
Gen X Quilter's Sisters' Ten BOM blocks - check!
2. Finish Elephant Parade quilt - check!
3. Finish 12 of 16 Little Bookworms blocks - you haven't seen all 12 yet, but I promise that they are completed and will be on display later this week so stay tuned!
So February's goals are lined up to be:
1. Complete Gen X Quilter's Sisters' Ten BOM blocks - the new block for February has already been posted, so it's just sitting out there waiting for me already.
2. Finish Little Bookworms - can I do two finishes in two months? I sure hope so! I have a special goal in mind that I'll be sharing with you all if I can stay on target :)
3. I've gotten it in my head that after several quilts in a row, it would be fun to do another "around the house" sewing project. I was inspired by Rachel at Stitched in Color - she finished a very pretty shower curtain that I loved. I'm thinking that this accessory will be my color inspiration:
Let's see what progress I can make in a month!
Linking up with: