Well I went from a whopping 3/3 for the first couple months of the year to 2/3 last month…and the trend continues but with a few very good reasons!
So my plans were to:
1. Complete the Sisters' Ten blocks for March - check!
2. Start up the Anna Maria Horner feather blocks at the BMQG Retrest - check!
3. Hexies - Nope. Not even a little bit. But I definitely wasn't slacking or anything. Instead I completed my Asbury Challenge mini, On the Boardwalk. And on top of that, I started a custom quilt too! So I think it's a pretty good excuse for letting the hexies sit a while longer.
With that said, my goals for April are...
1. Complete the Sisters' Ten blocks for April - and on top of that, I'm going to try to get them done before the last week of the month this time.
2. Finish up the custom quilt mentioned above - and I mean completely finish it! I'm currently working on a row of paper pieced blocks for the back and it's also going to have a bit of hand embroidery and applique - but more to share on that soon...
3. That quilt is going to have to be finished up, because I already have an "order" for another custom job! This time, it's going to be a baby shower gift that's already scheduled for June. I'd rather be able to get it started this month so that it can be finished by mid-May. No procrastinating when it's not for myself!
Pretty ambitious goals for this month and next, but I'm confident I can get it done!
Linking up with: