Friday, April 5, 2013

Just Three for April...

Well I went from a whopping 3/3 for the first couple months of the year to 2/3 last month…and the trend continues but with a few very good reasons!

So my plans were to:

1. Complete the Sisters' Ten blocks for March  - check!


2.  Start up the Anna Maria Horner feather blocks at the BMQG Retrest - check!


3.  Hexies - Nope.  Not even a little bit.  But I definitely wasn't slacking or anything.  Instead I completed my Asbury Challenge mini, On the Boardwalk. And on top of that, I started a custom quilt too!  So I think it's a pretty good excuse for letting the hexies sit a while longer.



With that said, my goals for April are...

1. Complete the Sisters' Ten blocks for April - and on top of that, I'm going to try to get them done before the last week of the month this time.

2.  Finish up the custom quilt mentioned above - and I mean completely finish it!  I'm currently working on a row of paper pieced blocks for the back and it's also going to have a bit of hand embroidery and applique - but more to share on that soon...

3.  That quilt is going to have to be finished up, because I already have an "order" for another custom job!  This time, it's going to be a baby shower gift that's already scheduled for June.  I'd rather be able to get it started this month so that it can be finished by mid-May.  No procrastinating when it's not for myself!

Pretty ambitious goals for this month and next, but I'm confident I can get it done!

Linking up with:
traceyjay quilts

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like March was extremely productive! The boardwalk mini is stunning. Good luck with April's tasks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are off to such a great start this year and every project just gets better:-) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Tula Pink blocks! Did you fussy cut them?

    Found your blog off the Quilting Gallery :)

    quartermilequilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete