Tuesday, December 25, 2012

One Last Finish for 2012...


Looks like setting goals for a month was a great success!  I finished Circle Peeps, started on one of my new ideas, and now rounding out my 3 for December - a finished Vivienne skirt for my oldest using a super cute print from Sarah Jane's Children at Play line.


The pattern was pretty easy to follow and it's such a cute design for girls of all ages!  The underskirt and ruffles were made with a Michael Miller Fairy Frost fabric which has a subtle sheen to it. 


I just LOVE this print - so cute!  I bought enough of both fabrics to make a dress for little sister, but I think I'll enjoy this last finish of 2012 for a bit before adding another project to the list. 

Check out other blogger's Friday Finishes over at Crazy Mom Quilts!

Fresh Poppy Design

3 comments: